Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Garden 2014

Someone asked me the other day if I had started my vegetable garden yet. It dawned on me that I had taken photos of its progress thus far and hadn't posted it\\them.
I have done quite a bit better this spring in planning out the garden. Last year I thought I had done a good job, but things grew, and grew, and grew and  became over crowded. Here's to hoping it won't be such a problem this year.

Vine Peas

 Green Onions

 Sunflowers

 Carrots

 Chive Bunches and Romain Sprouts

Blackberry and Rasberry Bushes


 Potato Towers

Strawberry Patch

These are seedlings that I started in pots and will eventually be transferred to bigger pots or the ground. Included are tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, onions, sunflowers, wild flowers, broccoli, carrots and cilantro. 


Oregano

One of Two Apple Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment