Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TMI...I mean really

If you have no desire to read about poop in the tub, I suggest you stop reading now. No really... This is me warning you. I don't want anyone complaining about how I wrote on such a gross topic. No one is forcing you to read. Ok, so we're clear, yes? Good...






Tonight at bath time, both kids were playing in the tub. Carlos and I were close by cleaning up the kitchen. This is how the next 5 minutes went down.

*Bela screaming from the bathroom*
Me: (I run in to see what the big deal is)(When I arrive on the scene, Bela is standing on the bathroom floor and R is sitting in the tub) Why are you screaming?
Bela: There's popo in the tub!
Me: RICKY!!! GROSS!!!
Bela: No, it was me!!!
Me: Bela, that's disgusting, why on earth would you do that?!! (This is a kid that has been potty trained for over almost 2 years and hasn't had an accident of that magnitude since, I don't know when.)
Bela: I don't know! I just had to!
Me: OK, well Ricky, get out! And Bela I'm not cleaning this. You know better than to do that and you know when you're body needs to go. You know to listen to your body! There is no excuse. So you are going to clean that up!
Bela: (Breaks down and starts yelling) I AM NOT CLEANING THAT UP! I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN THAT UP!
Me: Well, I don't either. I spent 2 years cleaning stuff like that from your body and I'm done. You are going to clean it and perhaps that will teach you to never let that happen again!
Bela: (repeats protest)
Me: Well then you can stay in that bathroom all night with a stinky tub, because you're not coming out until it's clean!
Bela eventually realized I was totally serious and submitted to my demands. I grabbed some paper towels, a plastic bag, threw them at her and said "best of luck".... Ok, not really. I helped her.

But no joke, that will teach her not to poop in my tub.
#ThisIsNotWhatISignedUpFor

No comments:

Post a Comment