Saturday, June 30, 2012

Music is In Our Bones

My family is musical. Anyone that knows us as family unit will tell you that. My dad began his influence with us early with singing, guitar playing, etc. My brothers both picked up and mastered the guitar while still in high school. They both are extremely talented and I wish I had their instrumental capabilities. They also both use their gifts on a regular basis through church, worship leading, performance venues, etc. I, on the other hand use my talent solely to entertain and put to sleep my cranky children.
Mondo, the older of the two recently raised  money to release his first, professionally recorded EP. I'm super proud of him as is anyone that knows of his love and passion for song writing and performing. The kids and I will often put "Bobo" on and jam out. (His music is not really classified as "jam" music, but when you're 3/1.5 it's all the same.)


2 comments:

  1. ha, the babies at my house also like running around to "las canciones de Mondo." Although, probably not as much as they like watching Mondo get dirty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQsD7pOP-M&feature=relmfu.

    ReplyDelete